dinsdag 7 augustus 2007

Zondag

Na een gezellige verjaardag van Silvia zijn we naar een maisdoolhof geweest met de kids. De jongens hadden ontzettend veel plezier (en wij ook!) en toen ze zich 's avonds uitkleden rolden de maiskorrels nog uit hun kleren.
After we visited Silvia, as it was her birthday, we took the kids to a corn-labyrinth. They (and we!) really had a blast and when they undressed that evening we still found corn everywhere.

Mijn 2e lo met de September kit van Scrap-Club is af. Ik ben vooral blij met de journaling (een verhaal van Tim) want zijn "toekomstuitspraken" wilde ik heel graag scrappen.
I finished my 2nd lo with the September kit from Scrap-Club. I'm happy with the journaling as this was a story of Tim about his expectations for his future that I really liked to scrap.

2 opmerkingen:

Janine Langer zei

Love your action pics, they are great! And I love your sneak, can't wait to see all layouts! :)

Christiane zei

great shots, petra!! my boys love corn too!! and your sneakies are soooo great!! can't wait, can't wait!! ;)