donderdag 1 november 2007

2 Layouts and Halloween

Mijn schoonzusje Jettie heeft mij al een hele tijd geleden gevraagd om deze foto, van mijn broer en neefje, te scrappen. De layout is een scraplift van Kelly Goree, ik vind haar werk fantastisch. De letters heb ik met mijn Cricut uitgesneden.
My sister-in-law Jettie asked me, ages ago, to scrap this picture of my brother and nephew. This layout is a scraplift of Kelly Goree, I think her work is gorgeous. The letters are made with my Cricut.
En voor mijn collega Maaike heb ik een nog een layout gemaakt van haar zoontje in het hobbelpaard. Mijn jongens hebben hier heel veel mee gespeeld en het is leuk om te zien dat er weer een nieuwe cowboy is!
I made another layout for my colleague Maaike. My boys played a lot with this rocking-horse so it's nice to see that there's a new little cowboy now.

Afgelopen weekend hebben we Halloween gevierd. Tim heeft gesmuld van zijn vleermuisvleugeltjes en spinnentoetje. Thomas vond het vooral prachtig omdat hij "nu zo groot is dat hij met iedereen een praatje durft te maken" zelfs met de allergrootste griezels.


Last weekend we celebrated Halloween. Tim loved the bat wings that were on the menu and the black widow (spider) dessert. Thomas liked being big this year as he was brave enough to talk to everybody (and believe me some of the waiters were creepy!)


Ook heb ik een layout gemaakt voor de OLW-blog. Het nieuwe woord is delight. Morgen zal ik er foto's van maken. Zelf ben ik er erg blij mee omdat ik de foto al een hele tijd wilde scrappen.

I also made a layout for the OLW-blog. The new word is delight. I'll make some pictures tomorrow. I'm really pleased with this one as I used a picture that I wanted to scrap for a long time now.

4 opmerkingen:

Christiane zei

hehe!! tfs your pics!! soo great!! and as i said before: your pages are wonderful!!

Janine Langer zei

Beautiful layout and pics, wow!

Birgit zei

Prachtige LO's en ik vind je banner GAAF!

Lisbet zei

I´m a designer at K-JOI studios and I have been looking at your welldesign and most delicate designs layouts. I really would like to see them at the gallery because they are really great. So I invite you to K-JOI and post.

http://kjoistudios.com

If you also visit my blog I really want to link to you – but then I need you to leave a comment there. I want to add you to my blog inspiration round.
http://www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com

Hope to se you at K-Joi and my blog.