woensdag 29 oktober 2008

card, card, card and the catwalk

Card: for my Antonie who celebreates his 45th birthday today! Love you!


Card: for the very talented Christiane Muller who also celebrates her birthday today.
Happy birthday friend!
(I just love this brown felt that I recently found!)
Card: for the mom of my colleague who has "green fingers" and gave me a beautiful plant for my garden. (I thought I'd make her a paper flower with my not so green fingers.)


And Jo-Anne te Raa made my day as I found out that my family layout made it to the SIS catwalk. I'm so honored! :) > read: BIG BIG smile!

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Gefeliciteerd met je plekje op de catwalk! Meer dan verdiend want het is een prachtige layout!

M@risk@ zei

Ik vind je kaartjes super en helemaal jouw stijl en de layout meer dan verdiend.

Anoniem zei

Wonderfull blog !!

Moniqui zei

Ik zie weer geweldige layouts en hele mooie kaarten! Ik ben het scrap-gevoel een beetje verloren maar het begint af en toe weer te kriebelen hoor;))
Groetjes!!