TFL! En alvast een fijn weekend! Wij krijgen bezoek van familie uit Roosendaal en daar verheugen wij ons op! Petra
donderdag 27 november 2008
donderdag 20 november 2008
Last week I was tagged by Birgit to share some things about myself with you:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link their blogs. Let them know they're tagged by leaving a message on their blogs.
So here we go:
1. As a teenager I wanted to become a teacher but there were hardly any jobs available at that time so I decided to do “something” in tourism. I worked as a travel agent for more than 10 years.
2. I love animals but I’m allergic to them :( So I had dogs and a cat and still have a rabbit. :) Can you imagine that I lived at a riding-school (horses) for more than 10 years…..
3. Tinker Bell is my favorite Disney character. I bought a pink Tinker Bell bag when I was 40 (there was a little girl in the shop at the same moment buying the same bag that looked at me and I’m pretty sure that she was thinking: that’s a weird woman, she’s way too old to buy that bag.) Last week Thomas gave me a Tinker Bell pen (with pixie dust inside!).
4. I don’t drink and I don’t smoke and don’t do anything related to sport. But I love to watch sports on TV! When there’s an event: skating, soccer, the Olympics: the kids have no chance of having the remote control in their hands ;)
5. I love reading and I always have 2 or more unread books lying on my shelf.
6. I hoped for daughters when I was pregnant and I’m SO HAPPY with my sons!
7. Before I die I want to see Mont Saint-Michel in France because that place sounded like magic when my “tourism”-teacher told me about.
Now, I have to tag 7 of you, so Monique, Revlie, Nili, Christiane, Liesbeth, Astrid, and Barbara, please share some of your random/weird facts with us! :)
I must admit that this is my not so favorite part.... I never ever joined the "kettingbrieven" so please join if you like (I would love to read weird facts about you but if you don't like to be tagged... I'll understand....)
woensdag 19 november 2008
Life has been busy around here. We've been to Kassel with my parents the second weekend of November to help them at a stock-exchange. Tonie and I went shopping on Saturday and we had twice dinner at a very nice restaurant. It was also my parents anniversary: they were married for 45 years!
My SIS Jettie and I had fun making them a gift box with a minialbum inside with all the pictures of the photoshoot of their 4 grandsons! We gave them enlargements of the best
and the funniest picture so they have finally something for the frames in the guestroom. My mom was asking for these kind of pictures for over a year.....oeps. We also gave them a voucher for 2 nights hotel with breakfast and dinner. Here are some pictures of the altered wooden box which is from Xenos and was originally a box for buttons.
Of course the album didn't fit in at first. So glad to have a handy man!
I also made a layout for the OLW challenge which I really love. Sometimes the idea is in your head and it takes less than an hour to make it work. (Just which I had more often this kind of inspiration). I already scrapped this picture of Tim and Thomas but never liked it so I decided to use it for the word LISTEN.
And this is how our house looks at the moment. Tonie is renewing the facade. The boys think that this is much better than a playground.... and act like they are little monkeys. Too bad that their mom is afraid of heights.
This silver look would make a great Christmas decoration. Maybe I'll ask Tonie not to finish the job until after New Year's Day.
I'm also tagged by Birgit so I owe you some random facts about myself... just let me think about that and I'll post them tomorrow, together with my work of the wonderful december kit of Scrap-club! Here are some sneakies: