vrijdag 27 februari 2009

Update

Hi there! Our vacation is already over for a week, last Friday I celebrated my 42nd birthday and we spend a great Sunday in the province Drenthe. I didn't even upload my work with the last Scrap-Club kit yet, so first things first > here they are:

This one was made with my sketch for the gorgeous March kit, I really love the AC stuff and the Ali Edwards embellies that are in this kit!



For this layout I used quick drying spray paint which was really cool to do!



Who says (besides Tim) that pink is not for boys-layouts ;)




And I made 5 cards because I love to send a handmade card.



For my BIl and SIL who moved to a new home where my SIL is able to use her wheelchair after her stroke. She can't use her left side so life has changed for them big time. I hope they both find happiness and balance in their new home.


I added a piece of textured wallpaper to this card.



My birthday started early last Friday. Tonie and the boys sang "Happy Birthday" to me at 06.30 hours. Pfff ;)
Then Thomas didn't know anymore where he hide his present for me, a stone chicken for my garden table. Whahahahaha, he was almost in tears my little guy, so I told him not to worry and that I was sure that we would find it again. A few hours later we did: in my cycle-bag :)

I got spoiled that day and a lot of friends and family visited.
Also on Saturday friends came over and I loved seeing them again.
Sunday we drove to the province Drenthe to see the hunebedden (dolmens) and museum
at Borger and the toy museum at Roden.
There where not as much technical toys were the boys could play with as we hoped for but their toy collection was nevertheless very beautiful.
and Tim had a blast riding on an old-fashioned bike. I converted the picture with a link I found on Christiane's blog.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
xPetra








2 opmerkingen:

barbara zei

Happy Birthday Petra!!! As I was in Germany, I couldn't come over for a cup of tea...but did you get my card all the way from my holiday address?
I can see that you had a lovely day. You deserve it girl!

Monique Helfrich zei

Wat een leuk idee voor een verjaardag! Alsnog van harte Petra! En wat ben je toch lekker jong!
Geweldig effect met die 'fiets-foto' - net echt!
En wat zijn de jongens dan al groot als je dat vergelijkt met de pasgeboren Manon. Schattig mini-album; wat zullen ze daar blij mee zijn. En die laatste pagina is ook wel een idee om elk jaar te doen voor de verjaardagen van de (eigen) kinderen.